Saturday, February 13, 2010

Two days late

Ok, you know about the first part of my Birthday, from two posts ago.
When we showed up at the restaurant Miguel, Dalias and Angelica were there to surprise me. Alex showed up after awhile because he had a trip to PV.
Started with Mango Margaritas










It was Kareoke night so we listened to some good songs and some bad ones. Spanish and English.
Then for dinner... My friends Corey and Andrew always put lovely photos of the good food they get in restaurants...


















Unfortunately we forgot to take pictures before we ate. 1st picture was my Rib Eye Steak. 2nd Picture was the Hawaiian Shrimp that three people ordered and the 3rd picture is Brad's Red Snapper. All was very good!

Then they sang Happy Birthday to me and brought out a piece of cake.










We all had a very good time. The restaurant is up on the hill and has a beautiful view of the Bay, we just couldn't get a good picture of it. Trust me it was gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment