Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 7

OK, what made me think anything would go as planned? We left Las Vegas at 8:30am and right away it was dark, cloudy and spitting on us. Of course I am not equipped, someone told me from Las Vegas on I wouldn't need my Leather Jacket, gloves, etc.and if I didn't need those I didn't need boots, and silly me didn't check for myself. So I was riding with runners (with mesh) a T-shirt, Light hoody another light sweatshirt on that and eventually it was soooo cold I stuffed my sheep skin in the front of my hoody also. IT WAS COLD! Not cool, COLD! Onward and upward we have made it to Wickenburg, AZ. Not near as far as we planned but we made it forward. Brad is napping, we both had hot baths to warm up. I think an early night tonight we're both beat. Maybe a late start tomorrow, I better look at the weather ;) Don't have a plan yet for tomorrow, Tucson or that is maybe too close, Nogales? We'll let you know what happened tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment