Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 8

I was right on both accounts, I am in Tucson and brad is in Nogales. We went to go up to Old Town and the museum and I pulled over to adjust my bags that were falling off and that was the last time I saw Brad. Looked at the Old Town and the Museum and couldn't find him. So I came back to Tucson and he went ahead to Nogales. We will meet up in the morning to cross the boarder. It was much warmer this morning thank goodness. We didn't get really far because Brad's left turn signal kept coming on and then off without him touching it. So we went to the Harley shop in Peoria and they couldn't look at ir so we continued to the one in Chandler And they couldn't look at it either so we called the one in Tucson and they said they would look at it, but on the way it stopped doing it so he didn't bother to get them to look at it. That's when we decided to go see the Old Town and Museum and you know the rest from there. Cheers!

1 comment: